Planting Seeds Of Emotional Wellness
Imagine that you are planting your garden of emotional wellness. If there is one thing I know for sure, it is that people can quickly change their state of mind by following some simples steps.
Imagine that you are planting your garden of emotional wellness. If there is one thing I know for sure, it is that people can quickly change their state of mind by following some simples steps. It takes more muscles, and energy to be in an unhappy state.
Think about the times when you have been sad, maybe even depressed, angry, disappointed. In those moments, what was missing? What if you could consistently shift your mind to the following?
1. Love and warmth – without expecting something in return
2. Appreciation and gratitude – for even the small things
3. Curiosity – take some time learn something new every day.
4. Excitement about life, even when life doesn’t feel that way
5. Determination- one step in front of the other. Keep going.
6. Flexibility – be flexible. Let go of rigid thinking
7. Confidence – Become confident that it really will work out.
8 Cheerfulness – for no reason at all.
9. Be healthy and get you body moving.
10 Give, give and give some more.
Planting these seeds will give you a beautiful life that becomes a garden of joy.
From Tony Robbins class
Check out Imagine Life Coaching on our social media channels, which we update regularly.